Act VI Part III: I Hope This Misdirection Works; or, I am Very Definitely Not Plagiarising Archangard's Debut Blog

Day Three

I, again, awoke at noon, much to my chagrin; I tend to prefer an earlier start to my day.  Either way, that strange pale man was once again crawling through the forest behind the house.  Perhaps it was, instead, a different being entirely, but it appeared as pale as before, so it is a safe assumption that this one was the same as the one from days prior.  It does not vex me, though, as he shows no intention of coming anywhere near the house.

What was vexing, however, was the return of that vague sense of paranoia that I have previously experienced; I can't explain it without conjuring up wild and insane theories about eldritch beings which control the minds of men from dark and lonely places, and so, lacking a plausible explanation, it is to remain a pervasive mystery.

Not much else happened this day, as no other queer beings crossed my path today.

Comments