Act VI Part VI Sub Part I: Nowhere to Run; or, This is Real Life

Author's Note: I've seen her in real life. She's actually real, and is following me. I am scared beyond compare, beyond contrast (I haven't made nearly enough puns in this blog, I think), and I have no idea what to do. 

I will continue fictional Erin's story-in-story for the fun of it, and because I want to finish it, but I might not have time to do so now.

I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Day Seven

The day started at the usual time, in its typical lethargic manner.  Facebook, once again, occupied my morning, as well as my afternoon and into the evening. Finally finishing that, I then proceeded to wrap presents for the upcoming holiday, which demanded surprisingly little time.

Finishing the day's activities, I was strangely drawn to the window of my room, where I beheld a strange, pale, humanoid creature crawling through the back yard.  I was mystified, and slightly frightened, but after several moments later witnessing it move away into the woods, I quickly forgot about it; it was probably a drunk man who never went outside during summer.

Comments