Act VI Part VI Sub Part II: Red Eyes Take Warning, Except it's a Bit Too Late; or, No Escape From Reality

Author's Note: She's in my house, staring at me from the basement stairs (or stares, if you will, that was a good one, good job, me). Her deep red eyes pierce my soul, and I am ensnared. Well, I'm not ensnared yet, that was just a quick reference to Archangard's Note After Note, which I thought was one of his better blogs. His poetry is really good.

I hope he reads this and knows that I mean him no ill will. I only brought up Life on the Slender Scene in the prologue because I was sad that he was apparently struggling to finish it, and not trying to be critical of him.

He's my favourite blogger, and it kills me that he seems to hate me and has used his blog to curse me.

Day Eight

Perhaps fittingly, since today was, of course, the first of a new year, I was unable to wake up at a reasonable time this morning, slumbering until roughly noon.  Again, perhaps fittingly, nothing of any importance was done today; the biggest achievement of the day was my listening to The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway.

Since I failed to leave the house, I had no encounters with anyone, sinister or otherwise, other than my family, nor did I experience any sort of paranoia or sickness.

Comments