Act VI Part VI Sub Part III: Windows Into my Soul; or, Window Into my Bedroom

Author's Note: Why won't she take me already? She's taunting me with her presence, and it's driving me up the wall. She's staring through the window at me, which makes no sense because my room is not on the ground floor and so she's apparently hovering.

It's really annoying.

Day Nine

I awoke today at around 8:45, but didn't actually do anything until close to noon, when I visited my lovely companion for breakfast.  It was a lovely meal, as expected.  Once I returned home from the meal, I began to pack, for the spring term starts in two day's time.  Finishing packing, I began the arduous journey back to my apartment at school.

One detail I neglected to mention from yesterday's post is that, that tall, sinister businessman I've seen several times before? He is a phone salesman; the one from whom I obtained my new phone.

Comments